#🍄 Mycorrhiza Wiki
Mycorrhiza Wiki is a lightweight file-system wiki engine that uses Git for keeping history. Main wiki
- No database required. Everything is stored in plain files. It makes installation super easy, and you can modify the content directly by yourself.
- Everything is hyphae. A hypha is a unit of content such as a picture, video or a text article. Hyphae can transclude and link each other, forming a tight network of hypertext pages.
- Hyphae are authored in Mycomarkup, a markup language that's designed to be unambigious yet easy to use.
- Categories let you organize hyphae without any hierarchy restrictions, with all the benefits of a category system.
- Nesting of hyphae is also supported if you like hierarchies.
- History of changes for textual parts of hyphae. Every change is safely stored in Git. Web feeds for recent changes included.
- Keyboard-driven navigation. Press
? to see the list of shortcuts.
- Support for authorization. Both plain username-password pairs and Telegram's login widget are supported.
- Open Graph support. The most relevant info about a hypha is made available through OG meta tags for consumption by other software.
Compare Mycorrhiza Wiki with other engines on WikiMatrix.
See the deployment guide on the wiki.
If you want to contribute with code, open a pull request on GitHub or send a patch to the mailing list.
If you want to report an issue, open an issue on GitHub or contact us directly.
Consider supporting the development on Boosty.