#🍄 Mycorrhiza Wiki
Mycorrhiza Wiki is a lightweight file-system wiki engine that uses Git for keeping history. Main wiki
- No database required. Everything is stored in plain files. It makes installation super easy, and you can modify the content directly by yourself.
- Everything is hyphae. A hypha is a unit of content such as a picture, video or a text article. Hyphae can transclude and link each other, forming a tight network of hypertext pages.
- Hyphae are authored in Mycomarkup, a markup language that's designed to be unambigious yet easy to use.
- Categories let you organize hyphae without any hierarchy restrictions, with all the benefits of a category system.
- Nesting of hyphae is also supported if you like hierarchies.
- History of changes for textual parts of hyphae. Every change is safely stored in Git. Web feeds for recent changes included.
- Keyboard-driven navigation. Press
? to see the list of shortcuts.
- Support for authorization. Both plain username-password pairs and Telegram's login widget are supported.
- Open Graph support. The most relevant info about a hypha is made available through OG meta tags for consumption by other software.
- Interwiki support.
Compare Mycorrhiza Wiki with other engines on WikiMatrix.
See the deployment guide on the wiki.
If you want to contribute with code, open a pull request on GitHub or send a patch to the mailing list.
If you want to report an issue, open an issue on GitHub or contact us directly.
Consider supporting the development on Boosty.