Incredibly easy, interpolated server-side scripting for Gemini.
- Easy to use static file server.
- Easy to use interpolated scripting system.
- Automatic directory listings (if enabled).
- TLS 1.3 (when ncat is installed).
- Used by at least 6 people!
See the documentation. It has all the information you'll ever need!
Some infomation from the documentation is reproduced below to make this look more appealing to you.
#So, about that scripting?
Some use cases of dynamic content and server-side scripting:
- Display constantly changing infomation like the time of day, lunar cycle, or weather forecast.
- Automatically maintained back/forward navigation between dated blog posts.
- Embedded word count for articles, calculated in real-time from the file itself.
- Toys and games.
#Sounds interesting, but I want to see the script syntax.
There's many examples in the documentation. You should go look at that.