Husky is a fork of Tusky aimed to support Pleroma's
Mastodon API extensions and whatever could add value
to the application.
#Main changes so far
- Emoji reactions support.
- Removed attachment limits for Pleroma.
- Support for attaching anything on Pleroma.
- Support for changing OAuth application name.
- Markdown support with WYSIWYG editor.
- Support for extended accounts fields, so you can see who is admin or
on your instance.
- Subscribing support to annoy you with incoming notification from every post.
(upstreamed to Tusky).
- Support for seen notifications to less annoy you.
- "Reply to" feature that allows to jump to replied status, useful for
- Bigger emojis!.
- "Preview" feature on Pleroma.
Please take a look at Husky documentation to contribute to the
- See Contributing to send emails and see the
discussion about issues and new stuff in the project.
- See Bug reports to report bugs and see TODOs.
Current issue tracker is at todo.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky.
Original tracker with issues is at
The current maintainer is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The previous maintainer is
The original app was developed by
Tusky's maintainer is ConnyDuck@chaos.social.
GNU GPL v3.