#🍄 Mycorrhiza Wiki
Mycorrhiza Wiki is a lightweight file-system wiki engine that uses Git for keeping history.
👉 Main wiki
- No database required. Everything is stored in plain files. It makes installation super easy, and you can modify the content directly by yourself.
- Everything is hyphae. A hypha is a unit of content such as a picture, video or a text article. Hyphae can transclude and link each other resulting in a tight network of hypertext pages.
- Hyphae are authored in Mycomarkup, a custom markup language that's designed to be unambigious and easy to use.
- Nesting of hyphae is supported. A tree of related hyphae is shown on every page.
- History of changes for textual parts of hyphae. Every change is safely stored in Git. Web feeds for recent changes included!
- Keyboard-driven navigation. Press
? to see the list of shortcuts.
- Support for authorization.
- Opengraph support.
- Optional Telegram authentication.
Compare Mycorrhiza Wiki with other engines on WikiMatrix.
See the deployment guide on the wiki.
Help is always welcome! We have an IRC channel #mycorrhiza on
irc.libera.chat and a Telegram chat for discussions and
development. You can also sponsor the maintainer of Mycorrhiza,
@bouncepaw, on Boosty. If you want to contribute with code,
you can either open a pull request on GitHub or send a patch to the mailing
list. Feel free to open an issue on GitHub or contact us directly.
You can view the list of planned features at our GitHub project kanban
board or on the roadmap page.