#🍄 Mycorrhiza Wiki
Mycorrhiza Wiki is a filesystem-backed wiki engine that uses Git for
⇒ Main wiki
- No database required. Everything is stored as simple files. It makes installation super easy, and you can modify the content with other means such as direct file editing.
- Everything is hyphae. A hypha is a unit of content such as a picture, video or a text article. Hyphae can transclude and link each other resulting in a tight network of hypertext pages.
- Hyphae are authored in Mycomarkup, a custom markup language that's designed to be unambigious and easy to use.
- Nesting of hyphae is supported. A tree of related hyphae is shown on every page.
- History of changes for textual parts of hyphae. Every change is safely stored in Git. Web feeds for recent changes included!
- Keyboard-driven navigation. Press
? to see the list of shortcuts.
- Support for authorization.
- Opengraph support.
See the deployment guide on the wiki.
Help is always welcome! We have an IRC channel #mycorrhiza on
irc.libera.chat and a Telegram chat for discussions and
development. You can also sponsor the maintainer of Mycorrhiza,
@bouncepaw, on Boosty. If you want to contribute with code,
you can either open a pull request on GitHub or send a patch to the mailing
list. Feel free to open an issue on GitHub or contact us directly.
You can view the list of planned features on our GitHub project kanban