#dotfiles of jlkde
These dotfiles configure a variety of software:
fish as interactive shell, bash for login and non interactive
- Swaywm as window manager, Waybar as bar
- Alacritty as terminal emulator, automatically starting a tmux session
- Neovim as main editor
- LXQt as Desktop environment
- Materia as GTK and Qt (via Kvantum) theme
mpd for local music and radio,
ncmpcpp as frontend
ncspot as spotify cli-client
mps-youtube as youtube cli-client
- Waybar as bar
oguri to enhance wallpaper managing
mako for notifications
udiskie for automounting of removable media
- adaptable launcher inside my sway config used as dmenu-replacement, calculator, translator, note viewer, calendar...
Frequently referenced docs are stored here to quicken lookup.
- bonsai by John Allbritten licensed under GNU GPLv3
- pipes.sh by Matthew Simpson, Yu-Jie Lin, Pipeseroni/pipes.sh contributors under MIT License
- unix, linkhandler, texclear by Luke Smith under GNU GPLv3
Please see License for more info.