Tools to spend more time offline
depends: protonmail-bridge, msmtp, offlineimap, mblaze and offpunk
See Offpunk smolnet browser.
A script that checks:
- If protonmail-bridge is running
- List then send mail queued through the msmtp example scripts
- Check if any changes have been made to multiple repository and git push if yes
- Offpunk --sync
- Get my emails through offlineimap
- Display number of items in offpunk lists : tour, toread and news to read in my "news" mail folder
- Display mails in my inbox
If run with any argument, the script will only check emails and skip git/offpunk.
#Might implement later:
- synchronise distant folders with rsync (currently using Tresorit)
- apt update/dist-upgrade
- flatpak upgrade
- update wikipedia zim files (I’ve yet to find a way to do it)
In commented out sections, the script was also:
- Taking URLs from an url.txt file to send to to forlater.email
- Updating RSS in newsboat
(those features are no longer needed as offpunk is doing the work)
file to be put in .newsboat/config
with this file, every external link will, instead of being opened in a browser, send to the URLs text file (that will later be sent by email to forlater.email).