#Hugo Theme: Doc et al
Doc et al or Docetal, for Documentation and other tools, is theme for Hugo. It's designed to present a project with frontpages, documentation, offline usage and PDF export.
It was inspired by the Dgraph, Syna, Grav Learn and Learn themes.
Doc et al uses modern Hugo features:
- Markup to render links to images
- Layouts for front (default) and documentation (doc) pages
- Layout for listing files within a directory
- Concatenate all documentation into single page for printing or PDF export (agg layout)
- Unlimited menu levels and Table of contents in documentation
- List child pages (children layout)
- Search based on Lunr
- Customizable colors using themes variants
- Font Awesome for icons
See refs page.
Visit this guide to install Doc et al.
Doc et al is distributed under the Mozilla Public License Version 2.0 (see /LICENSE).